Friday, September 11, 2009
If I could hear or see myself from a strangers perspective--how would I sound? It would be interesting to see if they could see past the obvious. If they would actually take time to listen to the inflation of my tone whenever something or someone amuses me. I have a tendency to set things on the display shelf and later (depending on the emotion) try to distort their meaning. Or either pretend what is visible isn't real. It's easier to believe time will permit the truth even when you know the space will never be fluid. Yet we still hold our breath for the future when the universe is aligned parallel to our innermost desires. For the time when the one who fits our soul will suddenly appear sitting next to us on an airplane on their way to vacation too in the Mediterranean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment