
You can spend years asking some questions and only years will bring the answers. Is there anything as consistent as the sun? Can loneliness be erased with the sunset? Sometimes these questions seem destructive and moldy. But if the answers were found--we wouldn't be lonely anymore.
I would wait at the edge of the earth if love could be found there. Since there are no directions to its origin I'll wait until it turns the corner. Many moons have been up and down since my search began. The darkness of the night still didn't bring any new revelations maybe they'll come with the morning.
I ponder this longing in my mind where questions float around thought after thought on every sight and sound. Then there are those too deep to be accompanied by words and underneath them feelings numb yet to be defined.
Still there are parts that search for answers. Parts that stand by the gate expecting a miracle. Hoping the tears shed fall on compassionate ground. Hoping that the old world will leave in the evening to make room for the new one fresh on the morning sun. In my mind I can see it forming seemingly out of gray colored clay. But words haven't managed to bring me love.
Sometimes at dawn the world looks as if the sun has stabbed the sky. But it looks alive. I would turn myself wrong-side out to feel its color. The feeling of newness. The feeling that comes with the world changing. Were the sun escapes as vividly as it arrived. A prelude to an emerging smoke colored night sky.
No comments:
Post a Comment