“When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained:”
Jehovah Shammah
Still waters underneath the streaked crimson sky
Stained as if the sun wept because it had to leave
The moon will soon take its place
A black quilt of stars will be the earth’s cover
The ripples a reminder of your voice trembling upon the waters
The water mirrors the splendor of the heavens
The wind whispers softly echoing the accounts
The leaves whistling your praise
The mountains stand watch over the valley lows
The earth’s floor groans underneath the stillness
Man and nature in your presence—waiting
Jehovah Shammah
Still waters underneath the streaked crimson sky
Stained as if the sun wept because it had to leave
The moon will soon take its place
A black quilt of stars will be the earth’s cover
The ripples a reminder of your voice trembling upon the waters
The water mirrors the splendor of the heavens
The wind whispers softly echoing the accounts
The leaves whistling your praise
The mountains stand watch over the valley lows
The earth’s floor groans underneath the stillness
Man and nature in your presence—waiting
I love that poem...upon review of the pfoto...my husband now claims that he is the one who captured that moment! I will let him have it...this time! Maybe Pfotography will be the family biz after all!! I love the poem!! Your poem made it even better for me. I think I will frame it and put both poems with it! We shall see!!
ReplyDeleteYes, humor Dana! No, I think it is great you have shared interest. I'm glad you liked the poem, Steve told me to be careful about stealing your work for my poetry. Keep taking beautiful pics, sorry pfoto's.
ReplyDelete